When it comes to repatriation, nothing should ever be left to chance: every detail is incredibly important.
That’s why EMS Ambulance puts quality standards at the heart of everything we do, from the moment you first call us to the point at which we deliver you safely to your destination.
The whole service has been carefully designed to look after you every step of the way:
- Bed-to-bed service: a transportation that takes care of you for the entire journey, from collection point to your home or hospital bed
- Fast communication: a 24-7 contact helpline, with price quotations often delivered within 60 minutes of your call
- 24/7 doctor-on-call: an experienced medical director available by telephone during all transports, in addition to the on-board medical team
- EMS medical team: our own in-house paramedics and doctors, available at short notice for many international journeys
- EMS ambulances: a fleet of road ambulances at our European headquarters, ICU-equipped and ready for long-distance repatriations
- Exemplary aftercare: a comprehensive handover to your destination medical team – we won’t leave until we’re satisfied that everything is right – with a follow-up to check on your progress
In addition, we are registered as an official provider of mobile care to and from foreign countries with the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport.
ISO Quality Guarantee
EMS Ambulance holds the ISO 9001:2015 certificate for quality management. This is a globally-recognised standard that governs our service to patients – how we guarantee quality throughout the company, and what we do to maintain and continuously improve upon it – so you can have complete confidence in all our operations. Our systems are rigorously reviewed and audited by the independent certification and inspections company TÜV Nederland.
EMS Ambulance is a member of the Netherlands Business Council UAE, an international business networking and support group based in Dubai, and the German Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce.
Contact EMS Ambulance for a quick, free quote
If you’re looking into medical repatriations and want to know how they work and how we guarantee quality of service, get in touch with us today. You can call the EMS Ambulance team on +44 20 4525 6777 and speak to one of our experienced coordinators. Or fill out a simple form to request a free quote – we can usually come back to you within an hour.
We worked with EMS Ambulance on a long haul medical evacuation in August 2021. Everyone from the call handlers to the doctors were excellent, they were all thorough and truly professional at all times. We felt that we had absolutely chosen the right team to help us with this complicated journey, and would not hesitate to recommend EMS Ambulance to others.
Katie Oliver, 3 weeks ago
We are hugely grateful for the EMS team helping my frail mother-in-law get safely to the UK - the logistics of such a long journey during Covid times were handled effortlessly, and they answered all our many questions with grace. Communications at the end could have been better to let us know she arrived safely, but a huge load was taken off our shoulders. Thank you
Alistair Doxat-Purser, 3 months ago
Extremely responsive and professional team: were able to organize and execute the flight within hours when hours did matter.
Michael Bonacker, 2 weeks ago
EMS provided us with a first class rapid medical repatriation service at a time of great need. They delivered on all their promises and have our heartfelt thanks.
Spencer Batiste, 2 months ago