When it comes to repatriation, nothing should ever be left to chance: every detail is incredibly important.
That’s why EMS Ambulance puts quality standards at the heart of everything we do, from the moment you first call us to the point at which we deliver you safely to your destination.
The whole service has been carefully designed to look after you every step of the way:
- Bed-to-bed service: a transportation that takes care of you for the entire journey, from collection point to your home or hospital bed
- Fast communication: a 24-7 contact helpline, with price quotations often delivered within 60 minutes of your call
- 24/7 doctor-on-call: an experienced medical director available by telephone during all transports, in addition to the on-board medical team
- EMS medical team: our own in-house paramedics and doctors, available at short notice for many international journeys
- EMS ambulances: a fleet of road ambulances at our European headquarters, ICU-equipped and ready for long-distance repatriations
- Exemplary aftercare: a comprehensive handover to your destination medical team – we won’t leave until we’re satisfied that everything is right – with a follow-up to check on your progress
In addition, we are registered as an official provider of mobile care to and from foreign countries with the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport.
ISO Quality Guarantee
EMS Ambulance holds the ISO 9001:2015 certificate for quality management. This is a globally-recognised standard that governs our service to patients – how we guarantee quality throughout the company, and what we do to maintain and continuously improve upon it – so you can have complete confidence in all our operations. Our systems are rigorously reviewed and audited by the independent certification and inspections company TÜV Nederland.
EMS Ambulance is a member of the Netherlands Business Council UAE, an international business networking and support group based in Dubai, and the German Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce.
Contact EMS Ambulance for a quick, free quote
If you’re looking into medical repatriations and want to know how they work and how we guarantee quality of service, get in touch with us today. You can call the EMS Ambulance team on +31 85 064 22 22 and speak to one of our experienced coordinators. Or fill out a simple form to request a free quote – we can usually come back to you within an hour.
My aunt experienced a medical crisis while in Aruba and need to get back to the states. Through our cooperative we learned about this agency. We are so thankful for them. I will definitely tell others about their service. The medic Patrick was very caring and attentive to my and me as well
Tracy Norfleet, 5 months ago
This company have been so helpful in repatriating my father back to the UK after he suffered a stroke in abroad. They helped overcome many obstacles met in the foreign hospital as well as arranging admission to our local hospital. Diana has been a calm, reassuring voice on the other end of the phone dealing with all the administration. And the medical escort- Abdul has been amazing in dealing with many unexpected complexities of getting my father back home. This team have made a challenging situation so much easier to deal with. As a family we are so grateful to them.
Joanne Corin, 6 months ago
Great service from EMS. They were very thorough and on the ball, attending to all the details. It was great to get an upgrade to air ambulance which was a fantastic service.
Christopher Woods, 5 months ago