The whole service has been carefully designed to look after you every step of the way:
- Bed-to-bed service: a transportation that takes care of you for the entire journey, from collection point to your home or hospital bed
- Fast communication: a 24-7 contact helpline, with price quotations often delivered within 60 minutes of your call
- 24/7 doctor-on-call: an experienced medical director available by telephone during all transports, in addition to the on-board medical team
- EMS medical team: our own in-house paramedics and doctors, available at short notice for many international journeys
- EMS ambulances: a fleet of road ambulances at our European headquarters, ICU-equipped and ready for long-distance repatriations
- Exemplary aftercare: a comprehensive handover to your destination medical team – we won’t leave until we’re satisfied that everything is right – with a follow-up to check on your progress
In addition, we are registered as an official provider of mobile care to and from foreign countries with the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport.
ISO Quality Guarantee
EMS Ambulance holds the ISO 9001:2015 certificate for quality management. This is a globally-recognised standard that governs our service to patients – how we guarantee quality throughout the company, and what we do to maintain and continuously improve upon it – so you can have complete confidence in all our operations. Our systems are rigorously reviewed and audited by the independent certification and inspections company TÜV Nederland.
EMS Ambulance is a member of the Netherlands Business Council UAE, an international business networking and support group based in Dubai, and the German Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce.
Contact EMS Ambulance for a quick, free quote
If you’re looking into medical repatriations and want to know how they work and how we guarantee quality of service, get in touch with us today. You can call the EMS Ambulance team on +31 85 064 22 22 and speak to one of our experienced coordinators. Or fill out a simple form to request a free quote – we can usually come back to you within an hour.
The service was faultless from start to finish. We encounter very bureaucratic officials at port and airport, this was dealt with smoothly and efficiently and involved contacts with diplomatic services. I would highly recommend this service in your hour if need. You get what you pay for, this service is worth every penny.
Carolyn Bennett, 2 weeks ago
Our experience with EMS repatriation ambulance service was outstanding. It surpassed our expectations. My husband sustained a neck injury and needed to be repatriated o Dublin, Ireland from Cornwall Dealing with insurance company and hospital re repatriation ended up a nightmare. We contacted EMS, who supplied us with a quote quickly and said they could transport him on Sunday. After consideration our family decided to go ahead with EMS. They took over the whole operation and organised everything from that moment. It was such a relief to feel we had someone on our side at such a stressful and overwhelming time. EMS kept in constant communication with us via, phone calls, Email and WhatsApp. This was such a comfort to us. EMS advised of schedule with times for pick up and arrival. CHRIS AND MADDIE were AMAZING. They collected him. Cared and minded him SO WELL. Organised food and stops on the way. Please pass on our SINCERE THANKS TO THEM BOTH . EMS ambulance service was tops and our family could not recommend them highly enough. We are all so relieved to have him home and thank you again for small you did for us. Kind regards and thanks. Mary
Mary McCarthy, a month ago
Really an added value for medical transport, proffesionals with very short communication lines. Thanks for yr support, especially for the 3 headed ambu crew.
gerard green-guys, a week ago