Repatriation costs are a key factor for people when they are considering repatriation – especially when they need to cover the cost themselves!
For an accurate idea of the costs involved, we would encourage you to get in touch with us for a free quote – fixed and completely free of obligation. That way you know exactly what your options are. We always aim to reply to a quote request within one hour.
Step 4: Your estimate
How we build our quotes
No two repatriations are the same. The requirements of any particular repatriation can range dramatically, from a local hospital transfer by road ambulance to a cross-continental ICU flight. That’s why all our quotes have to be case-specific, as they take into account:
- Mode of transport: Is it a repatriation by road ambulance, medical escort or an air ambulance repatriation? Are airport transfers required, or a ferry crossing?
- Time required: We estimate the time it will take our team to come to you, perform their assessments, arrange for your repatriation, and get you back safely.
- Current location and destination: We take into account the distance to be covered, and what that will mean in terms of transportation, fuel and travel requirements.
- Medical staff required: The patient’s medical condition will determine the size of the team we send, and the relevant qualifications required.
- Crew : If a handover is required – e.g. from plane to ambulance – we arrange for a ground crew to meet the patient.
- Urgency: Same-day departure can have an effect, for example on ticket fees and other last minute bookings.
- The patient’s medical needs and requirements: In addition to medical care from staff, what medicine does the patient require? Do they require oxygen?
An idea of what your repatriation fee will be
In order to get an idea of what your repatriation fee will be, and to help you think through your options, it is best to fill out our free quote request form. That way we will be able to give you a fixed quote and you will have accurate information to base your decisions on.
All our quotes are fixed prices – there will be no surprises – and are entirely free of obligation. Unless otherwise stated, they cover the entire repatriation process, including, if applicable, airport transfers, ferry crossing, toll fees, food and drink, medicine and care.
In the case of a medical escort the fixed quote will cover all except the flight ticket prices, as we wait to book the tickets until after we’ve confirmed that the patient is fit-to-fly. In addition, we can arrange tickets for all members travelling with the patient, often on the same flight – although we can’t guarantee this, as it depends on seat availability. Once booked, we pass ticket costs on to you at face value – we do not add a mark-up.
How to accept a quote and secure our repatriation services?
All our quotes are given without obligation, but in order to secure your repatriation and engage our services immediately, we would ask that you confirm your repatriation order and make payment. The moment we receive payment, we will start the repatriation process.
Email us a screenshot of your bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of payment.
Letter of Guarantee
Forward a copy of your insurer’s ‘Confirmation for Acceptance of Payment’ to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding pricing or payment, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are here to help.